We are Lime Plasterers specialising in the Conservation (repair) and the Restoration (reproduction) of vernacular lime plaster work.
We use the appropriate lime, whether it’s Mature Lime Putty or a Hydraulic Lime to produce -
Mortars for building and pointing.
Renders for exterior coats.
Plasters for interior use. Including top coat plaster.
If a hydraulic lime is to be used we will use the appropriate strength lime N.H.L 1, 2 , 3.5 or 5.
We offer a Free Assessment and Quotation Service for -
- LIME PLASTERING
- LATH AND PLASTER WORK in partitions and ceilings (3 coat work)
- LIME PLASTERING Interior and Exterior including Top Coat (4 coat work)
- Breathable LIME CRETE FLOORS
- FINISHINGS or FINAL COAT – Interior and exterior decoration using lime wash, clay paints or micro porous mineral paints
- GROUTED ROOFS repair and re-grout
- DIMINISHING COURSE SLATE ROOFS
We are also experienced in project management and have contacts with many skilled and trusted local trades men and women.